Disruptive precision medicine technology conquering inflammation and diabetes
Pinyi Lu, MS, PhD
Director of Translational Informatics
- Highly interdisciplinary background in computational biology, computer science, precision medicine and health, personalized nutrition, and immunology.
- More than 10 years of experience in informatics, data science, and drug discovery and development in multidisciplinary matrix teams.
- Developed and applied novel methods for health data mining and in silico clinical trials for predictive and preventive analytics.
- Leading the informatics and development of advanced computational methods at BTI.
- Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top