Disruptive precision medicine technology conquering inflammation and diabetes
Shiv Kale, PhD
Director of Bioinformatics
- Has over 10 years’ experience working with fungi and eukaryotic pathogens, mammalian cell models (primary and immortalized), mouse models of fungal infection, and breeding/colony management.
- Has over 35 publications and several patent applications focused on understanding the interplay between eukaryotic pathogens and their hosts.
- Has over 7 years of experience with bioinformatics, focused primarily on transcriptomics, systems biology and large-scale comparative genomics.
- Has functioned as principal investigator and co-PI on grants from the NIH, NSF, USDA, and IARPA.
- Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to top