Disruptive precision medicine technology conquering inflammation and diabetes
David Moore, DVM, DACLAM
VP for Research Compliance, Attending Veterinarian
- Holds or has held grants researching biocompatibility of implantable biotelemetry devices, animal welfare education, and epidemiology of rabies in Virginia.
- Authored or co-authored 27 book chapters and reviews, served as a reviewer for five professional journals, and presented invited lectures at national and international scientific meetings.
- Developed, organized, and established the Office of Research Compliance at Virginia Tech.
- Oversees IRB, IACUC and IBC research compliance activities at BioTherapeutics Inc.
- Please email me at email@example.com
Back to top